Paper Chart Corrections
Riviera-Charts offer a corrections service for paper charts. Our experienced chart correctors will ensure that:
- All charts are tabulated and checked for currency
- Withdrawn and replaced charts are replaced
- Damaged charts are assessed for replacement
- All existing corrections are checked for accuracy and completeness and where required errors are rectified even if charts need to be replaced
- All missing corrections to bring the charts up to date are applied
- All the charts are sequenced in numerical order and a Chart Index is prepared
- All T&Ps in force affecting the charts are listed and the text of the NMs attached to the charts
- A custom NP133A is prepared for the charts
The service takes the headache of identifying corrections and manually applying them and it is particularly valuable when inactive folios are being put back in service.
Customers can further augment the benefits from this service by using NovacoBridge, the chart corrections solution by Novaco, to ensure that once corrected, charts are maintained up to date with minimal effort.
For vessels that wish to store inactive folios of charts on shore, Riviera-Charts offer long term storage at competitive rates.